cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells fargo Forebearance scam

tag
moneek33

Wells fargo Forebearance scam

I purchased a house about a 1 1/2 ago. I have a 5% interest rate.  I went to NACA in May  2010. I was told because I have a FHA loan I didn't qualify for anything but a forebearance. I waited 19 hrs. Wells fargo didn't apporve me because of property taxes being too high.  Wow!!!!!!!!!!! I called Wells Fargo and they offered me a higher monthly mortgage, and still is charging late fees!!!!! Then I call FHA counseling and they said you can't deal with NACA at all and try to get us too help. They went on to say that if we give you a forebearance for 3 months or 6 months you will have to pay it back at the end of forebearance not the end of the loan. I told the lady that defeats the purpose if I had all the money for the monthly payment I wouldn't need a forebearance.  These programs are for the birds!!!!  All of them have no alternatives for the unemployed.  Any Advice!!!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Wells fargo Forebearance scam

These programs will not be a fit for everyone.

The public is lucky to get anything offered..... as the lenders do not have to do anything.

I would be looking for multiple part time jobs.

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.