Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Fico Model do lenders Usually use?

tag
Juss11
Frequent Contributor

What Fico Model do lenders Usually use?

Im sure this question has ben asked a million times! Smiley Happy Do most lenders use the same fico model you can get from this site? From this site I was 700-720 on all 3, till a Collection hit me last month lowering my experian score from 700 to 652. . My wife an I were looking to buy a house in the next few months, now this! I have not checked EQ,TU yet. This collection is for $300 from AFNI over an ATT bill. I know for a fact we dont owe this, but wife paid ATT anyways. Going to try a GW letter to AFNI and hope for the best, otherwise were screwed.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: What Fico Model do lenders Usually use?

@Juss11 wrote:

Im sure this question has ben asked a million times! Smiley Happy Do most lenders use the same fico model you can get from this site? From this site I was 700-720 on all 3, till a Collection hit me last month lowering my experian score from 700 to 652. . My wife an I were looking to buy a house in the next few months, now this! I have not checked EQ,TU yet. This collection is for $300 from AFNI over an ATT bill. I know for a fact we dont owe this, but wife paid ATT anyways. Going to try a GW letter to AFNI and hope for the best, otherwise were screwed.

The Equifax score sold here at myFICO is that same FICO04 score used by mortgage lenders.  

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.