Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you waiting for today ????

tag
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

Re: What are you waiting for today ????

Appraisals are so conservative now, it's scary that it may come in way below but hopefully it's a motivator for the sellers to proceed. We're trying not to fall in the love with the house but with every day, it gets harder. Hey, knowing is half the battle right.

12/11/12 Starting Score EQ FICO - 583/ TU FICO - 615/
4/1/13 - Lender Pull - TU - 645 EQ - 675 EX 712
Each One - Teach One
Message 11 of 337
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

@Homebuyer....I wanna pack some boxes !

Each One - Teach One
Message 12 of 337
Startfromwithin
Contributor

Waiting to hear back from Seller on my offer I submitted yesterday.

I asked for 5.25% Seller's Assist. They only want to give me 2% which won't work. My Agent is negotiating with them now.

I can barely keep still waiting to hear what they'll decide.

Smiley Surprised

Message 13 of 337
In-A-Limbo
Valued Member

@raisinitup wrote:

Appraisals are so conservative now, it's scary that it may come in way below but hopefully it's a motivator for the sellers to proceed. We're trying not to fall in the love with the house but with every day, it gets harder. Hey, knowing is half the battle right.

Oh I know and I'm so scare right now. I want  to start planning for the kitchen and bathroom remodeing and my husband is like hold your horse just in case the appraisal come out too low. I want to start packing and again my husband is telling me to wait.

Message 14 of 337
Adalen
Frequent Contributor

We are in our first round of underwriting.  Hopefully it will be the only round, but I'm sure they'll find something.  In the meantime, my midscore went up two points from 639 to 641.. so we might be able to get that discounted rate afterall.

Message 15 of 337
Startfromwithin
Contributor

That's awesome!!! I hope you do get a better rate.

Message 16 of 337
Homeowner2014
Established Member

Waiting for our closing this Wednesday April 17!!! Woooo hoooo

So excited but anxious...

Message 17 of 337
mgm4g5

Waiting to hear ANYTHING... My LO sort of dropped off the planet after she went on vacation a week ago. She came back, but hasn't really kept in touch. I was finally able to piece together I was in final underwriting when she requested some document from me.

I know, I know. She may have nothing to report... But I'd rather get an email letting me know things are still rolling along than silence. Each day's wait is painful! Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 337
ccubedzx3
Regular Contributor

Just sent back documentation for our first round of conditions. I'm hoping they don't cause a second round.  We received conditional approval this past Saturday, but now we sit and wait to see what the underwriter has for us next!  It is maddening!

Starting Score:2/1/16 565
Current Score: 3/1/16 575
Lender Mid Score: 3/1/16 575

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 337
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

OOOOH - Congratulations Homeowner14. You've got a closing date, that's awesome ! Once I get that far along I think I may be able to breathe just a little easier.

Each One - Teach One
Message 20 of 337
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.