My went like this:
We met with a broker and he preapproved us. We found the house and made an offer on March 14. Submitted the loan application on the 27th to Nationstar. On April 8 we got the approval with conditions notice. There were 4 conditions. I was surprise that the UW didn't ask for a LOE for my bankruptcy 2 1/2 years ago. Then an appraisal was ordered on the 9th or the 10th. Result came back on the the 17th. th UW gave us the "clear to close" yesterday (Aprl 23).
kdmitchell - YOU DID IT. Now, go have a steak !!!!!
We are still waiting for our appraisal to be ordered. We were charged for it 8 days ago, they put a rush on it 2 days ago and our online file is still showing that it hasn't been ordered.
We are also waiting for the insurance policies. Coastal TX has the pleasure of dealing with home, wind and flood policies. The home policy was escrowed into our loan, the LO didn't know about the other 2 so we're waiting for an answer on that. We're not sure if escrowing the other two will change our loan details or not.
According to our Agent, the appraisal was done yesterday. I'm anxious to see the result as this is the only thing that has caused me worry. Mr Lulu3 has worried about everything else Our online file still shows that it hasn't even been ordered yet.
We're still waiting for the appraisal report to be completed and/or submitted and the hazard policy was sent to the Lender today. Those are the only two things other than title stuff that are left. I'm not sure if we'll be ready for the 29th or not.
We are still waiting for the appraisal report to be submitted to the Lender. This is getting silly.
We are waiting for a Final approval and clear to close.....i swear i am a nervous wreck at this point.
Sigh nothing yet, but I did lock in my rate at 3.25% and I got an email from the builder saying that my first walk through is May 24th and closing is set for May 30th. Inititally i was told that we were closing on May 13th...so now i have another month to be nervous. I was hoping to get a final approval from the UW to make me less nervous
@Empress and Lulu - any update yet ???
Yep, appraisal came in yesterday at the exact selling price. Now it just looks like Title stuff, re-verification of employment etc. It is still showing that the hazard policy is needed, they received that on Tuesday so I'm guessing our online file hasn't been updated.
With all the outstanding stuff, we're still not sure if we'll be closing on Monday. We're giving it until 3 PM CST today to see if we need to move it.
We are in UW now. Our file was sent last Friday, the 19th. It's been a week and we haven't heard a THING. LO said it would take 3-4 days. So much for that. I got 3 hours of sleep last night, I was up worrying, thinking, stressing.... UGH this is horrendous!
We closed on Wednesday (4/24) but now have to wait a week until we can move in! Agh! I even have the keys and it is so tempting to not go by there and sneak in, but seller is still there, haha.
She's moving all of her things on Sunday and cleaning on Wednesday. So, hopefully we can sneak in on Thursday!@#
This will be the longest week of my life.