Re: What are you waiting for today?

I am waiting on my clear to close!! 

5/16/13 Starting FICOEQ: 521 FICOTU: 536 FICOEX: 571
5/13/14 Current FICOEQ: 668 FICOTU: 690 FICOEX: 673
Message 31 of 210
CelesteR
Regular Contributor

I'm waiting to find out how much I need to bring to closing and if we actually close today.
Message 32 of 210
Mrs_hambright
Frequent Contributor

It is coming!! Today is the day!! My mortgage commitment is due today & I don't even know if the appraisal happened yet..the frustration is abundant, but homeownership will make it all worth it.
Message 33 of 210
Mysticuno
Contributor

Got my CTC 4/30, waiting to close on Cinco de Mayo!

Current Score: EFX 645, XPN 680, TU 725
Message 34 of 210
Mrs_hambright
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!! All good news so far!!
Message 35 of 210
CelesteR
Regular Contributor

I'm waiting on closing to finish! We paid closing cost and signed all papers yesterday afternoon. Seller is signing hers at 9am (1 1/2 hours to go!). Then we have to wait for the funding to go through and they will call me to pick up the keys. I'm so nervous!!!!

Message 36 of 210
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

YAAA CelesteR I know you were getting flustrated yesterday.  Glad to hear you got to sign.  You could be walking around in your new home tonight!

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 37 of 210
WINNING
New Contributor

Whohoo!  Appraisal came in today, only $500 over contract price but whatever.  Unfortunately, it didn't come back as is, it came back subject to.  The repairs being noted is a missing face plate for and outlet and exposed conduit running from the Florida room.  They appraiser put the cost for repairs at $150.  This is a homepath home and I don't plan on asking them to fix this.  This is something I can do myself.  The question now is, will they allow a FHA repair escrow for this and how much could that delay my closing?

Starting Score: 537 (6/2011)
Current Score: Experian 679; Equifax 653; Transunion 664 (My Fico) (4/2014)
Goal Score: 700 across the board (12/31/2014)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 38 of 210
Mrs_hambright
Frequent Contributor

Winning.. It will be ok!! Where do you see the appraisal when needed repairs?
Message 39 of 210
3Pelicans
Valued Member

My April IRA statementSmiley Happy  My loan contingency paperwork came yesterday (3 days early).  But I need to send my processor my April Bank and IRA Statements and my IRA statement isn't available yet.  But contingency is done...so now it's just waiting until June for our closing.  Smiley Happy

Message 40 of 210
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.