Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you waiting for today?

tag
WINNING
New Contributor

Re: What are you waiting for today?

At the end of the appraisal "as is" is not checked but "subject to" is checked.... on the next page it lists those two things and an approximate cost.... I will speak with my broker in the morning. I am assuming that this means I did not pass the inspection.

Starting Score: 537 (6/2011)
Current Score: Experian 679; Equifax 653; Transunion 664 (My Fico) (4/2014)
Goal Score: 700 across the board (12/31/2014)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 41 of 210
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@WINNING wrote:
At the end of the appraisal "as is" is not checked but "subject to" is checked.... on the next page it lists those two things and an approximate cost.... I will speak with my broker in the morning. I am assuming that this means I did not pass the inspection.

Remember - the appraisal 'inspection' is a totally different thing than the normal full inspection.

FHA/VA have specific "health and safety" requirements that have to be met. The couple of small electrical items the appraiser cited on your appraisal are not huge - but have to pass before closing. Passing means - repair, provide proof of repair to the lender, have appraiser re-inspect, clear the item on the appraisal and then close  Smiley Happy

Message 42 of 210
CaliDoll

I'm waiting on underwriter final review and the CTC. The LP and I fulfilled the last of the conditional approval contingencies yesterday. Closing is Friday, May 9...I'm on a world of pins and needles!

Message 43 of 210
Hopingforamortgage
Contributor

We're in the same boat. We are going to have CTC this next week. It's back in underwriting with our first set of conditions done. Realtor has wanted us to close on the 28th, rescheduled it for the 9th.
Message 44 of 210
Hopingforamortgage
Contributor

Going to have should be HOPING to have.... I only wish I felt that confident! Smiley Wink
Message 45 of 210
buckeyelady84
Contributor

I submitted my requested conditions on Friday to my LO For underwriter review. I'm waiting on my clear to close! Closing scheduled for 5/20

Starting 8/12 EQ- 522, TU 542. Current 5/14 EQ-664 TU-686 EX-unk
Goal to keep building up my credit.
Message 46 of 210
CaliDoll

Hoping, I'm sure we'll both have good news to report on Friday! 

Smiley Happy

Message 47 of 210
Mrs_hambright
Frequent Contributor

I hope we all will!!
Message 48 of 210
TIFFANY8

Today I am waiting for the appraisal to come back in, I was informed this would take 7-10 business days. It was submitted by the USDA on 4/21/2014.

Tomorrow makes business day 10.

Fingers are crossed, prayers are continuous. 

Closing is set for 5/12/14, however to be on the safe side I will request that it is pushed back two weeks.

This has been a trying time but one thing I have done is not placed all of my high hopes into this process. 

1/3/2014: Initial application submitted.

Message 49 of 210
Mrs_hambright
Frequent Contributor

Tiffany8 is this a new construction? I would say don't push it back until your lender definitely tells you that 5/12 isn't possible.
Good luck with it all Smiley Happy
Message 50 of 210
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.