Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you waiting for today?

tag
Legen_dary
Frequent Contributor

Re: What are you waiting for today?

Waiting for appraisal and underwriting!

Also waiting for seller's response to attorney modifications.

Message 61 of 210
Hopingforamortgage
Contributor

Would love to hear those three beautiful words.... clear to close. Completed all of our initial conditions last Thursday. Hopeful to hear something this afternoon.
Message 62 of 210
CaliDoll

Hoping, I sincerely hope and pray you get to hear those words you are waiting for!!

I'm happy to report that I JUST got my own clear to close! I feel like I've been holding my breath for weeks! It feels so good to breathe again!

Message 63 of 210
Mrs_hambright
Frequent Contributor

I'm waiting for the wait to be over!!
Message 64 of 210
Hopingforamortgage
Contributor

I'm so happy for you!! I probably should not be as nervous as I am, but here I sit, phone ready to notify me the minute the email comes in, lol. Everything is in DH's name. In December we were looking to rent when we found credit repair forums. It finally dawned on us buying muggy be a serious possibility. His score was 585. We apped the day we got an alert for 622. The most recent pull once we found a house was 676 and now I suspect we are over the 680 mark. That's usually food for a solid VA approval but I have to say once you experience credit problems, you are always waiting for the other sore to drop, so to speak!! The relief will be enormous!
Message 65 of 210
Hopingforamortgage
Contributor

Lol, auto correct, sigh. Muggy I'd might, food should be good and sore should be shoe! Smiley Tongue
Message 66 of 210
WINNING
New Contributor

I am also waiting on those lovely three words "clear to close"!  After an appraisal hiccup requiring very minor repairs (faceplate on outlet in garage?), the re-inspection report was submitted today!  My broker says I should be hearing those lovely words in the next couple of days.  We are not going to make our May 9th closing date but it is coming.

Starting Score: 537 (6/2011)
Current Score: Experian 679; Equifax 653; Transunion 664 (My Fico) (4/2014)
Goal Score: 700 across the board (12/31/2014)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 67 of 210
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

@Hopingforamortgage wrote:
I'm so happy for you!! I probably should not be as nervous as I am, but here I sit, phone ready to notify me the minute the email comes in, lol. Everything is in DH's name. In December we were looking to rent when we found credit repair forums. It finally dawned on us buying muggy be a serious possibility. His score was 585. We apped the day we got an alert for 622. The most recent pull once we found a house was 676 and now I suspect we are over the 680 mark. That's usually food for a solid VA approval but I have to say once you experience credit problems, you are always waiting for the other sore to drop, so to speak!! The relief will be enormous!

I totally agree with you and actually had that discussion with my LO when we first met.  She was floored that I knew my DTI, I knew my scores (well within 10 ponts), I knew I had to go FHA due to history etc.  She said "noone ever comes in this prepared".  I said to her almost the exact same statement you made above.  When you have some issues in your history that you have worked hard to recover from you pay alot more attention to the credit side of things be it for a mortgage or just in daily life.

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 68 of 210
WINNING
New Contributor

I agree too!  I now know how easy it is to ruin my credit and also how hard it is to repair it.  I will never let my credit slip again if I have control over it.  Congrats to everyone who has overcome obstacles to even get to this point!

Starting Score: 537 (6/2011)
Current Score: Experian 679; Equifax 653; Transunion 664 (My Fico) (4/2014)
Goal Score: 700 across the board (12/31/2014)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 69 of 210
TIFFANY8

Today I just got the appraisal, not sure what it came back as but my agent notified me that USDA did get it and are reviewing it.

As of today I am waiting for the final underwriting or "obligation". Closing set for 5/23/2014.

Patiently waiting....

Happy thoughts!

Message 70 of 210
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.