Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you waiting for today?

tag
WINNING
New Contributor

Re: What are you waiting for today?

Thanks Time to Recover and Mrs_Hambright!  The encouragement was well needed.  So I received in my email just now a NEW GFE to review?  WTH!  I also in this packet received the Notice of Escrow of Taxes/Insurance & Regular Monthly Payment.  I have read that this needs to be given to me no more than 3 days prior to closing.  Does this mean I am getting closer?  I called my broker and he didn't answer!  I am going crazy over here!

Starting Score: 537 (6/2011)
Current Score: Experian 679; Equifax 653; Transunion 664 (My Fico) (4/2014)
Goal Score: 700 across the board (12/31/2014)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 91 of 210
Hopingforamortgage
Contributor

No clear to close again today. Second missed closing date with the realtor. Request for more documents. Honestly? Feel like crying.
Message 92 of 210
CaliDoll

Hoping, I'm so sorry!  **hugs**  One day this will be all over, a distant memory, and you'll be in your home. Please keep your head up. It's worth it! 

Message 93 of 210
CelesteR
Regular Contributor

@Hopingforamortgage wrote:
No clear to close again today. Second missed closing date with the realtor. Request for more documents. Honestly? Feel like crying.

That was me and I actually started to look at rent houses because I had pretty much given up before we finally closed. Took 3 different closing dates! 

Message 94 of 210
CelesteR
Regular Contributor

Would you believe I'm still waiting to move in?!?!?!? We got the keys on the 1st and hubby is stil saying not yet to moving him. Tomorrow carpet cleaners are coming and as soon as the carpets are dry I'm moving stuff in. He is putting down new tile in a hallway and game room today and we are almost done painting. Still need to have the terra cotta tile floor stripped and cleaned. And we are putting new formica on the countertops but can't do that till Lowe's gets two more sheets of the one we picked up in. Those should come in Tuesday. I told hubby I was moving in this week and he better get on board or he'd be sleeping in the rent house alone! LOL We have to be out of rent house by the 25th. 

Message 95 of 210
maghome
Established Member

I am waiting to put in a new garage door and opener plus a fence for the dog. I have been in my home since December. It is an awesome feeling to be a homeowner again.

Hang in there because it will eventually work out for you. This is coming from someone who filed bankruptcy in February 2002, had a home foreclosed in September 2002, and continued to have poor credit for many years after. I finally brought my scores up to the 700's and was able to purchase again.

Starting Score: Experian 692 Equifax 705 Transunion 661
Current Score: Experian 692 Equifax 705 Transunion 661
Goal Score: 800

Message 96 of 210
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

Well I am currently now waiting to get a copy of my foreclosure deed from the county in texas where my foreclosure occured (I am now in GA).  It was the last contengencies I got on friday (the other 2 I already fulfilled, 1 was my current management company at my apartment complex, and 2 was the most recent statement from my retirement account).  

I got online and it seems the county is in the dark ages.  you can't order online, you can't order on the phone, you have to fill out the paper and either bring it in person or snail mail it.  I am paying for the copy with my Credit card so I will know at least when they go it and are processing it.  I am hoping for a 1 - 1 1/2 week turn around figure they will get the mail on Tue then it guess it depends on their in box.  

On the other side of things I went back to the builder today and I am still torn between the new vs used.  Although honestly I think I have made my mind up I just don't think I want to commit and admit it yet.  when I walk around a store and am thinking that table would look good in the dining room or Oh that would beat a neat table to run behind the sofa,  it may be a sign.

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 97 of 210
WINNING
New Contributor

Today I am waiting on tomorrow to come!  i should be scheduling my closing! I received an email late Friday that my documents had been sent to the title co!  My lender is in California and I am in Ohio.

Starting Score: 537 (6/2011)
Current Score: Experian 679; Equifax 653; Transunion 664 (My Fico) (4/2014)
Goal Score: 700 across the board (12/31/2014)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 98 of 210
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

Grats what a way for you to start the week!

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 99 of 210
sharriel
Frequent Contributor

I close Friday and still waiting to hear Clear to Close!

5/16/13 Starting FICOEQ: 521 FICOTU: 536 FICOEX: 571
5/13/14 Current FICOEQ: 668 FICOTU: 690 FICOEX: 673
Message 100 of 210
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.