Wow - you're further along than we are, I'm sure your anxiety level is way up there. Praying that you get your CTC today - keep us posted !
Same boat here. Waiting to hear if I am done with my 1st round of conditions, the way this is looking I expect a 2nd round. We will see.
I hope our LO's are prepared with good news (or any news in my case) today. Since I've started this process, I've begun to hate weekends, lol. Those non-business days are no fun
I'm waiting for my appraisal results to come in. I hope it's today and I hope it's more than my offer. Once that's in, it will get submitted with my conditions for one final approval, then off to the USDA it will be sent. My closing is on the 30th. Hope all goes well and on time. I'm already packing boxes. haha -.-
Ya, we've been doing this for the past 2-3 weeks now. Each time we think we got the conditions met another round occurs. This is our 3rd round and I'm at the point where i'm fearful we won't get the loan... even though our income is solid, employment is solid, DTI is super low and our credit is good (640-660).
Thanks for the pray assist, I definitely can use it
Hey Toolmeman694, I don't know your entire story but from what I've seen you deserve it. Pics when done, ok?