Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you waiting for today ????

tag
In-A-Limbo
Valued Member

Re: What are you waiting for today ????

Are you going through several rounds of conditions or are you still waiting for the UW to open your file?

Message 131 of 337
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

See, they did my file a little differently.  Since we didn't know whether the house was going to appraise at asking price, we did that first before we went to UW. So the appraisal came in last Wednesday and we're in UW right now. The LO thinks we should have an update by Friday. I'm praying for a positive outcome, I've tried to stay cool through the process but I must admit I'm getting a little nervous.

12/11/12 Starting Score EQ FICO - 583/ TU FICO - 615/
4/1/13 - Lender Pull - TU - 645 EQ - 675 EX 712
Each One - Teach One
Message 132 of 337
kdmitchell27
New Contributor

@In-A-Limbo wrote:

Are you going through several rounds of conditions or are you still waiting for the UW to open your file?

For me they did the AU and I got pre-aaproved. I paid for the inspection and appraisal and then was sent the first round of conditions. Completed those and then I got sent another round. Thought I was finished but 1 got kicked back and when I sent it back the UW added more stuff. I finally sent that in and before they told me as I was following the status on their website. Then the UW waited an entire week to view my file, approved my condition and kicked another one back (Sourcing of funds) which made no sense as I gave the UW my statements from both banks showing I moved it from a checkings to a savings account. The only thing I didn't do was give them a LOE explaining what happened. I was expecting the UW to see the statements showing the dates and funds being moved and being ok, but no...... kick back. Didn't even specify what she wanted.

So I wrote a letter and seit it back last friday and I'm still waiting on the condition to be satisifed and hoping the UW won't add any more conditions. So at the moment I'm waiting for the UW to open / review my file again.

Lender Pulled Credit Rating as of 4.10.2013. (Fico Experian: 660) (Fico TU: 685) (Fico Equifax: 659)
Message 133 of 337
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

@kdmitchell27 wrote:

@In-A-Limbo wrote:

For me they did the AU and I got pre-aaproved. I paid for the inspection and appraisal and then was sent the first round of conditions. Completed those and then I got sent another round. Thought I was finished but 1 got kicked back and when I sent it back the UW added more stuff. I finally sent that in and before they told me as I was following the status on their website. Then the UW waited an entire week to view my file, approved my condition and kicked another one back (Sourcing of funds) which made no sense as I gave the UW my statements from both banks showing I moved it from a checkings to a savings account. The only thing I didn't do was give them a LOE explaining what happened. I was expecting the UW to see the statements showing the dates and funds being moved and being ok, but no...... kick back. Didn't even specify what she wanted.

So I wrote a letter and seit it back last friday and I'm still waiting on the condition to be satisifed and hoping the UW won't add any more conditions. So at the moment I'm waiting for the UW to open / review my file again.

So how long has it been since the inspection and appraisal came in ?

12/11/12 Starting Score EQ FICO - 583/ TU FICO - 615/
4/1/13 - Lender Pull - TU - 645 EQ - 675 EX 712
Each One - Teach One
Message 134 of 337
kdmitchell27
New Contributor

So how long has it been since the inspection and appraisal came in ?

They got the appraisal on 3/26 and the inspection on 3/10.

Lender Pulled Credit Rating as of 4.10.2013. (Fico Experian: 660) (Fico TU: 685) (Fico Equifax: 659)
Message 135 of 337
kdmitchell27
New Contributor

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your mortgage has been approved! We approved your application on 04/23/2013and mailed you a Commitment letter.

Message 136 of 337
Lulu3

@Lulu3 wrote:

@Lulu3 wrote:

We are still waiting for our appraisal to be ordered. We were charged for it 8 days ago, they put a rush on it 2 days ago and our online file is still showing that it hasn't been ordered.

We are also waiting for the insurance policies. Coastal TX has the pleasure of dealing with home, wind and flood policies. The home policy was escrowed into our loan, the LO didn't know about the other 2 so we're waiting for an answer on that. We're not sure if escrowing the other two will change our loan details or not.

According to our Agent, the appraisal was done yesterday. I'm anxious to see the result as this is the only thing that has caused me worry. Mr Lulu3 has worried about everything else Smiley Wink   Our online file still shows that it hasn't even been ordered yet.

We're still waiting for the appraisal report to be completed and/or submitted and the hazard policy was sent to the Lender today. Those are the only two things other than title stuff that are left. I'm not sure if we'll be ready for the 29th or not. 

Message 137 of 337
In-A-Limbo
Valued Member

Congrats kdmitchelle27

Message 138 of 337
Lulu3

@kdmitchell27 wrote:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your mortgage has been approved! We approved your application on 04/23/2013and mailed you a Commitment letter.

Congratulations!

Now you can move forward Smiley Very Happy

Message 139 of 337
kdmitchell27
New Contributor

Congratulations!

Now you can move forward Smiley Very Happy

And most importantly, eat. I haven't been eating well these past few weeks. I dropped 25 pounds.. which I was planning on doing anyway.

Message 140 of 337
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.