Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you waiting for today ????

tag
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

Re: What are you waiting for today ????

Yes, just remain positive. Tomorrow is another day and my LO said when the appraisal is not quick, it usually comes in favorably. Keep us posted!
12/11/12 Starting Score EQ FICO - 583/ TU FICO - 615/
4/1/13 - Lender Pull - TU - 645 EQ - 675 EX 712
Each One - Teach One
Message 61 of 337
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

@kdmitchell27 Sending positive vibes your may. Praying that you hear something tomorrow !
Each One - Teach One
Message 62 of 337
Lulu3

My husband spoke to the LO, she said they are only waiting for the appraisal and the Home Insurance stuff. We paid for the appraisal 6 days ago, I'm not sure why they have just had to put a 'rush' on it. I've also sent them the Insurance contact info three times and they still haven't contacted her, but they will tomorrow. 

I've confirmed the closing date, either I had it wrong or it got changed. Either is a possibility as there have been many mishaps in our home seach journey.

I'm going back to watching Torchwood, I understand that better than UW.

Message 63 of 337
jordanmedical
Established Contributor

I'm waiting for the gift deposit to clear my account so my processor can get everyhting through UW which I'm most nervous of but they hope to only have to delay my closing til the end of the month now that we are no longer doing down payment assistance.

-Rebuilding with CapOne Cash: $1.5k, NFCU cashRewards $8.5K, NavCheck $5K, Wal-Mart: $1.1K, Sam's: $1.2K, Amazon: $1.9K, Apple Barclay: $3K, Haverty's: $1.5K, GE capital: $5K, Sears: $250(AU), PP MC:$1.5K, CareCredit:$3K (closed 1st home 05/08/13)
Starting Score: 492-TU04, 480-EX FICO V2, 467-EQ Beacon 5 (Via Mortgage PreQual March '12)
Current Score: EX,EQ,TU (lender pull): 652, 659, 689, Walmart TU FICO: 691 (05/13)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 64 of 337
In-A-Limbo
Valued Member

LO said that the appraisal result will come in today. I been hitting refresh in my inbox since 7am... The last piece of the puzzle.

Message 65 of 337
Adalen
Frequent Contributor

My wallet was stolen over the weekend.  Sooo, all credit cards are cancelled and driver's license is lost.  Have to get a print out from DMV on Friday and we may be closing Friday, too.  Just depends on what the UW comes back with.

Thankfully they did not use any of my cards (even after four days).  So, they must have just wanted the wallet because it was Coach.  Greedy people!

Message 66 of 337
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

OMG - thank GOD they didn't go and charge up a bunch of $$ that would've delayed your closing. Sorry that happened to you but glad you were able to quickly rebound!

Each One - Teach One
Message 67 of 337
working-hard-atit
Contributor

@raisinitup wrote:
Yes, just remain positive. Tomorrow is another day and my LO said when the appraisal is not quick, it usually comes in favorably. Keep us posted!

raisinitup, appraisal came in today and it appraised for $4000.00 higher!!!! Woot Woot!!! Glad this portion of the process is complete...

Starting Score:TU 580 EX ? 1/7/2013
Current Score:TU 659 4/2/2013 EX 650 4/20/2013
Goal Score: 670

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 68 of 337
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

WOWWWWWWWW - that's awesome !!!

Now that was worth the wait !

Each One - Teach One
Message 69 of 337
mgm4g5

Waiting for a clear to close... Have been waiting for it for a while... Smiley Sad Nothing yet from LO.

Message 70 of 337
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.