Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you waiting for today ????

tag
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

Re: What are you waiting for today ????

Are you still in UW ? Have you received any conditions yet ?

12/11/12 Starting Score EQ FICO - 583/ TU FICO - 615/
4/1/13 - Lender Pull - TU - 645 EQ - 675 EX 712
Each One - Teach One
Message 71 of 337
mgm4g5

Still in final UW... I received my conditions on 3/25 and fulfilled all of mine the same day. I think someone must have been slacking, it seems to have taken so long...  The rest of the conditions were for attorney and lender to fulfill -- legal documents, employment verification, etc.

Message 72 of 337
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

That's a long time. I pray turnaround is faster than that. I'm waiting on conditions (if any). Our Closing is scheduled for 5/13.
Each One - Teach One
Message 73 of 337
working-hard-atit
Contributor

I'm praying I'm pretty close to the end. My LO emailed me today and asked me to send her my landlord name and number for rent verification.  I can't eat a good full mean until this process is over due to me being so freaking nervous!!!

Starting Score:TU 580 EX ? 1/7/2013
Current Score:TU 659 4/2/2013 EX 650 4/20/2013
Goal Score: 670

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 74 of 337
kdmitchell27
New Contributor

Ended up getting an email from my processor. She verified what docs I needed for the underwriter as the underwriter specified them directly. Forwarded them over and hopefully I get final approval soon, seeing that my commitment date is 4/22 and closing date is 4/29.

Smiley Sad

This needs to hurry, I can't eat or sleep without medication.

Lender Pulled Credit Rating as of 4.10.2013. (Fico Experian: 660) (Fico TU: 685) (Fico Equifax: 659)
Message 75 of 337
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

So you should be in a 10 day countdown soon kdmitchell. After this is all over you and workinhhardatit deserve a big juicy steak dinner to celebrate, lol.
Each One - Teach One
Message 76 of 337
FLAJenn
Regular Contributor

Just finished all my conditions and sent it to the processor. We'll see if we end up getting more conditons after! lol

Message 77 of 337
kdmitchell27
New Contributor

@raisinitup wrote:
So you should be in a 10 day countdown soon kdmitchell. After this is all over you and workinhhardatit deserve a big juicy steak dinner to celebrate, lol.

Today starts the 10 day count down and even though I spoke to my realtor and loan officer, I don't feel confident that we'll close on 4/29, let allow adhere to the commitment date of 4/22.

Lender Pulled Credit Rating as of 4.10.2013. (Fico Experian: 660) (Fico TU: 685) (Fico Equifax: 659)
Message 78 of 337
lifeiswhatImakeit
Valued Member

I'm hoping I will soon be at the stages of this process that some of you are in. Right now I've submitted an offer with seller assist. They verbally agreed but waiting on my Realtor to call that he's gotten the signed contract since the seller lives out of state. I'm so nervous that they don't sign or something. I really love this house and was willing to offer over asking since they dropped the price the same day. I'm just ready to get the ball rolling. I guess my Realtor feels good about it because he's already talking inspection early next week. My lender has been out of the office for a few days so she doesn't know what's happened yet. This is stressful already and I'm just barely getting started.

Starting Score: 557 EQ 3/6/13
Current Score: 699 TU Wal-Mart 5/13/13
Goal Score: 700

Lender Pull 4-12-13 EQ 631 TU 679 EX 681
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
CapOne Visa, CapOne MC, OrchBank, BoA Platinum Visa, First Premier, Belk, JCPenney, Wal-Mart, Fingerhut
Message 79 of 337
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

@lifeiswhatImakeit wrote:
I'm hoping I will soon be at the stages of this process that some of you are in. Right now I've submitted an offer with seller assist. They verbally agreed but waiting on my Realtor to call that he's gotten the signed contract since the seller lives out of state. I'm so nervous that they don't sign or something. I really love this house and was willing to offer over asking since they dropped the price the same day. I'm just ready to get the ball rolling. I guess my Realtor feels good about it because he's already talking inspection early next week. My lender has been out of the office for a few days so she doesn't know what's happened yet. This is stressful already and I'm just barely getting started.

Stay encouraged and educate yourself on the process as much as possible. I find that reading the forums here (way to much, I'm on here all the time now, lol) has helped me to set fair expectations for both my realtor and the LO. It gives me a gauge of what's normal and what's not and helps me avoid freaking out over every little thing. Myfico has been a god send for us and I know I would have a head full of gray hair if I couldn't login in and bounce stuff off of everyone.   Good luck!

Each One - Teach One
Message 80 of 337
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.