I'm still waiting for the conditional approval. This is taking a really long time and I have no idea why
I haven't been asked for anything beyond a LOE about the inquiries on my credit report
Hi everyone~ Newbie to the boards here.
This process has gone so fast my head is spinning. We literally fell in love with the first house we looked at because we stupidly decided to go to an open house. LOL.
4/4 Talked on the phone w/our new realtor
4/6 Decided to go to an open house. Angels sang, the heavens opened and we fell in love.
4/7 Went to meet our loan officer and got preapproved
4/8 Went back to the house with our realtor and went through it for 2 hours, put offer in.
4/9 Offer was approved!
4/15 Home inspection was done. We got to meet the sellers and we got along famously!
4/16 Inspection came back with only an outlet that needed to be updated. That's it.
4/21 FHA Appraisal was done
4/22FHA Appraisal came back great!
4/25 Loan went to underwriting.
And now we wait. We have a closing date for 5/30 but the FINAL LOAN approval has to be done by 5/14 which is next wednesday. (a condition the sellers insisted on which was completely understandable)
It's like we are holding our breath as I am assuming underwriters are extremely busy and we won't hear back from them till 5/14 exactly. (sigh)
I am hoping everything goes well for all! Have a terrific week~
Just received a call from my broker. He said he is trying to get me to close tomorrow! He didn't say the words "clear to close" but he did ask for my most recent pay stub. Am I almost there or does this mean that the underwriter still needs to clear more conditions? Would this be considered a "prior to doc" or "prior to funding" condition? I know I should have asked my broker these questions but I was so anxious to get off the phone with him so that I could forward my pay stub to him. :-)
OMG!!!! Still waiting on clear to close or at least to hear something back. They did a soft pull on my credit 5/7 only for me to receive a credit alert about a paid collection appearing on my credit report! I don't know what is going to happen at this point. It was off of my credit report and then it reappeared after some funds were offset before being dispersed to me. I did NOT pay this off voluntarily! I was going to pay if off after closing not before apping because I have read all of the horror stories! Does anyone know how this may play out! I was supposed to close today but have an extension until next Friday. Trying to stay positive :-)
good luck with that WINNING!
Me i posed in my mini blog but had 3 things the underwritter wants. 2 i already sent the 3rd I am still figuring out how to get it. I sent my current apartment management company iinfo so they can verify rent and I sent my last 3 statemetns on my retirement with the company. trying to figure out how to get the foreclosure deed. gonna try contacting the county since I have the casefile number and see if getting a copy of that would work.
I am waiting on my final approval...closing next Friday,,,this is TORTURE!!!!! Why did I think a 60 day closing was a good idea?????
Thanks for the support! I was smooth sailing until now... to good to be true...I am ready for the fight though as long as it isnt a losing one.
Prequalifed yesterday! All requirement documents sent to my LO. How long is the wait on the approval process??
Hang in there WINNING - sending good thoughts your way!