cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does rent verification form look like?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What does rent verification form look like?

the one sent from the underwriter to the landlord that he then fills out. What questions does it ask?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
namvet
Established Contributor

Re: What does rent verification form look like?

It's a standard for VOR (verification of rent).  The form is used to verify your address and how much you pay each month.  It also asks if you are behind or have been past due on the rent. 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

we have never been more than 10 days late and that only happened 1-2 times! When I googled it I noticed it asks if you have ever been 30+ days late correct? Or does it ask if you ever been late at all? Even the times we were a few days late it cannot be proven because it was dropped in his mailbox and the checks were always dated the 1st.

Message 3 of 6
namvet
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

we have never been more than 10 days late and that only happened 1-2 times! When I googled it I noticed it asks if you have ever been 30+ days late correct? Or does it ask if you ever been late at all? Even the times we were a few days late it cannot be proven because it was dropped in his mailbox and the checks were always dated the 1st.

No 30 day lates then no problem.  A few days late is no problem.  All looks ok to me.  Good luck on your approval.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your response namvet!

Message 5 of 6
westo12
Established Contributor

What happens if you've been late with your rent by 31 days one time, and it was 9+ months before your mortgage app.  With a good LOE, will they let that slide or do I hear a resounding NO? 

Chap7 discharge 07/2015
Fico 5/1/19: TR:650(73% util)
Cap1(Plat+QS) 3500+4500/Merrick 1600/Express 4100/Overstock 4900.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.