cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens when your FICO Scores are all different and significantly so?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What happens when your FICO Scores are all different and significantly so?

I'm curious how the Lenders treat different FICO Scores from the 3 different Companies?  My Experian Score is currently 698, my Trans Union is 710 and my Equifax is 810.  The main difference is that two BAD Accounts were reported to Experian, but not Equifax.  I've read several times that they take the middle score or the TU score of 710, is that accurate?
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What happens when your FICO Scores are all different and significantly so?

Ironferg wrote:
I'm curious how the Lenders treat different FICO Scores from the 3 different Companies?  My Experian Score is currently 698, my Trans Union is 710 and my Equifax is 810.  The main difference is that two BAD Accounts were reported to Experian, but not Equifax.  I've read several times that they take the middle score or the TU score of 710, is that accurate?

True. They will take the lower of the two middle scores if your spouse is on the loan app.
Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What happens when your FICO Scores are all different and significantly so?

Ironferg wrote:

True. They will take the lower of the two middle scores if your spouse is on the loan app.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.