Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When should I pull mortgage scores

tag
nate79416
Regular Contributor

Re: When should I pull mortgage scores *small update*

Waiting for TU to update I thought they did but not yet, they are slowwwww anyway 

My mortgage scores are 

EQ 579 UGH

EX 651

TU waiting for them to update my report BUT I did pull a few weeks ago and it WAS 610 so we shall see what it is when they update my report! 

I'm soooo close, I hope TU updates tomorrow!

Message 21 of 49
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: When should I pull mortgage scores *small update*

Sending good vibes your way {{{nate79416}}}  Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 49
stpn2me
Frequent Contributor

Re: When should I pull mortgage scores

I'm in your same boat with almost the exact same scores. I'm really watching this post so please give updates!!

And GOOD LUCK!!

TU - 673 EQ - 672 EX - 669 as of 13 Nov 2015
Message 23 of 49
damnedanddetermined
Established Contributor

following along.....

Message 24 of 49
nate79416
Regular Contributor

Thanks I appreciate the support, TU has not updated my cc payment everything else is updated but my cc, I have heard they are slow. Its strange all my other accounts are updated on TU except my cc. My LO said she would wait till after the 15th to pull my credit. I decided to send portfolio recovery a pfd so we shall see if they even bother, thats the ugliest baddie on my report, I do still have 5 unpaid old medical bills, they will not pfd. I have to admit I hate that my scores are borderline, I rather have more cushion. All my credit is basically through my CU my auto loan, cc, loc, and unsecured loan. I should have opened more cc's atleast 2 more.
Message 25 of 49
nate79416
Regular Contributor

And my utl going from 77% to 14% may not give me the 30 points I need, 640 is the min. I need a plan B, I have to be real here. My LO did say they can go as low as 600 but with more requirements, and I'm sure thats more money down, and I'm okay with that.

Message 26 of 49
nate79416
Regular Contributor

Was able to get one of the medical collection deleted... I'm not looking for a score increase for that one, but that is one less baddie on my report. I am faxing a pfd letter every hour on the hour until PFR lets me know if they will PFD. Crunch time baby.
Message 27 of 49
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@nate79416 wrote:
Was able to get one of the medical collection deleted... I'm not looking for a score increase for that one, but that is one less baddie on my report. I am faxing a pfd letter every hour on the hour until PFR lets me know if they will PFD. Crunch time baby.

Respect!

Nicely done.

        
Message 28 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Luck! I think you're going to be just fine. You have the benefit of time on your side with the completion. Where there's a will, there's a way! 

Message 29 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep going!  You will get there Smiley Happy

Message 30 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.