Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where have all our mtg gurus gone?

tag
sunrise
Frequent Contributor

Where have all our mtg gurus gone?

HELLLLLLLOOOOOO?  Anyone here, we sure miss you all!!  And, your great advice.  Hope all is well.
takin' it one day at a time
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
msensa
Contributor

Re: Where have all our mtg gurus gone?

Where have all the gurus gone?
I'm a tree hugging, peace loving, non-patchouli wearing new kind of hippie chick trying to find a comfortable balance in this consumer-driven world. I just wish I didn't have to care about credit.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

This might help explain. 

Message 3 of 8
sunrise
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the info, tpgusmc....guess that is good news for our mtg. brokers/bankers!Smiley Wink

We sure do miss them around here.Smiley Sad

Message Edited by sunrise on 02-13-2008 06:07 AM
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

SPRING MARKET - we will be trying to generate - and hopefully generating and closing until the end of June.
Message 5 of 8
sunrise
Frequent Contributor

Welcome back Lady_Scarlet!!!Smiley Very Happy  You were missed!!! 

Wow, spring market already?  I have a house I have to sell....I guess I better get busy if everyone is!!Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 8
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Yeah, a lot more people seem to want to buy or refinance now that the holidays are over... getting pretty busy over here, but I'm not complaining.  I have caught up to just 3 pages back, which is 2/11/08... hope to be completely caught up with answering questions by this weekend (I know I said that last weekend but I'm really trying to balance my personal life with my work life with helping answer people's questions on the internet... I can't neglect the wifey).
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 7 of 8
sunrise
Frequent Contributor

Welcome back...you were missed.  Glad to hear things are picking up again!

And, NEVER put us before wifey.  We all understand!Smiley Wink

New brides always come first.......I have been telling that to my hubby for years!  (Well, 18 years on Sunday, to be exact...geez I just aged myself...I was a teenage bride, though...babbling, babbling)

Anywhoo.....Good to see ya posting again.Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.