Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to refinance to lower rate with no docs NEED HELP!!! perfect credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where to refinance to lower rate with no docs NEED HELP!!! perfect credit

My wife and I are currently stuck in a 6% mortgage, we are looking to finance and I have hit a dead end everywhere I look and was wondering if anyone here can help. Currently I am on Social Security and my wife isn't working. We have a small family business in Brazil with our Son that is paying the bill. 

Both of our credit score are very high my FICO score is 792 and my wife is 770. All our other scores are in the upper 700' with a couple in the low 800's. No bankruptcies, never a late payment and perfect credit history, never a late payment on mortgage either.

I am looking to refinance and be in a normal rate where is all the bull loan promises from Obama, anyone have any advice please let me know.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Re: Where to refinance to lower rate with no docs NEED HELP!!! perfect credit

Considering no doc loans is a big reason we are in the bind we are it's going to be pretty much impossible these days.  Things are a lot different than they used to be.  With my Wells loan they even had an outside company do the employment verification.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.