Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Fico Model does NFCU use?

tag
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

Which Fico Model does NFCU use?

Hi All,

Does anyone know which Fico scoring model Navy Fed uses? I know they obtain a tri-merge report from all 3 bureaus and take the average score but would like to know which model for each bureau they use. I'm also in Texas if that's helpful.

Thanks a bunch.

5 REPLIES 5
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

Re: Which Fico Model does NFCU use?

I would like to know myself Smiley LOLHeart

Message 2 of 6
heyryan
Frequent Contributor

As of last year they were using EX v2, EQ beacon 5, and TU classic 04. I think these are probably the most common ones still.
Personal:

Business:

(TU Split File - FIXED!)
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually think it’s the middle mortgage score, not the average. So, for example, if your FICO mortgage scores are 650, 680, and 685, the 680 score would be used.

Anyone know otherwise?
Message 4 of 6
JVille
Valued Contributor

Correct, the LOWEST middle Mortgage score of All borrowers (if more than one). Example my husband had perfect 800+ FICO Mortgage score, however I had 2 - 30 day lates on a Talbots & J Jill acct 3 yrs prior. My middle score was 760, the lender used my 760 not hubby’s 800+ Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 6
ldkcivilservant
Frequent Contributor

No need for a sad face, it wouldn't have made a blind bit of differance on the rate.

When above 740, your already at the best rates possible.

NFCU Platinum $50k | Amex Delta Platinum $25k | Elan Financial $19.7k | Chase Freedom Unlimited $16k | Bank Americard $16k | Discover IT $13K | NFCU Flagship Rewards $10k | GS AppleCard $5.5k | Citi Simplicity $3k
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.