cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which financial statements for a conventional mortgage?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which financial statements for a conventional mortgage?

In a few months, I'll be applying for a conventional mortgage. All three mortgage scores are above 750. I've been at the same employer for over 5 years. DTI under 20%.  I know they will want things like W2s and tax returns.  Do you know which financial statements will most likely be requested?

-I have 2 checking accounts and 1 money market account at Bank#1. I designated one of the checking accounts to hold and season all of my mortgage related money. Will they need to see statements from all 3 accountss or just the one with the mortgage money?

-At Bank#2, I just have a small savings account. Will they want this statement?

-I also have a 401k, an IRA, and a separate brokerage account. Will they need these statements?

What should I expect?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Which financial statements for a conventional mortgage?

Yes to the checking and savings account statements.

Only yes to the 401k, IRA, and brokerage account if you are using funds from those accounts for your downpayment and/or closing.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the response. How many months will they want? The last 60-90 days?

Message 3 of 4
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

For me it was the previous 3 months.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.