Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which score???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which score???

I use Experian credit Works premium... which Experian FICO score version is used for mortgage? and how are the 3 bureaus averaged?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
JVille
Valued Contributor

Re: Which score???

Lenders use EFX 5, TU 4, EXP 2. Those are considers Mortgage FICO scores. They do Not average scores they use the Lowest middle score when looking at all borrowers. An example if you have two borrowers with scores of 677, 701, 724
And a second borrower 505, 585, 605. The score used would be the lowest middle score 585 would be used in Pricing and all rules set by a particular program.
These 3 Bureau scores can be obtained on this website and are exactly the scores 99.9% of all lenders use.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jville!.I see a FICO 2 mortgage Experian score,but I dont see TU and EQ scores like that in my dashboard...only FICO8 scores..are those scores available somewhere else? i have 3 bureau reports thru Experian.
Message 3 of 4
JVille
Valued Contributor

ALL 3 Mortgage FICO scores are here on the FICO Website. FICO 8 is not relevant to Mortgage lending so ignore.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.