Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I QUALIFY?

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Will I QUALIFY?

Brian:

Call other lenders and ask them these questions. Your scores, DTI are good. So I would shop around like Shane said. they will ask theirr underwriters if the collections need to be paid. But as you said they are due to fall off soon.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Shane and CS800:

Shouldn't this be the job of my mortgage broker? To check with different lenders regarding the requirement to pay the collections?
Message 12 of 13
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Shane and CS800:

Shouldn't this be the job of my mortgage broker? To check with different lenders regarding the requirement to pay the collections?

Yes, and they indicated to you that they do not have any by letting you know the collections would need to be paid... otherwise they would have said, "We have a lender we can broker your loan to that doesn't require the collections to be paid."

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.