Anonymous
Not applicable

Will i qualify for fannie mae?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Will i qualify for fannie mae?

note also no deragatory marks 0 late payments everything is always paid on time thanks

Message 2 of 5
Lemmus
Established Contributor

...are those your fico mortgage scores or the fico 8 scores you get by default here?

...the info in the "Do I Qualify" link in my sig would let us give you a better answer but so far, so good

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lemmus wrote:

...are those your fico mortgage scores or the fico 8 scores you get by default here?

...the info in the "Do I Qualify" link in my sig would let us give you a better answer but so far, so good

i have both Credit Karma and Freecreditscore witch is now experian credit report with fico score i dont know what it is that i get on here, but i live in Rhode Island and looking to get a 2 family?

Message 4 of 5
Lemmus
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Lemmus wrote:

i have both Credit Karma and Freecreditscore witch is now experian credit report with fico score i dont know what it is that i get on here, but i live in Rhode Island and looking to get a 2 family?

...neither CK nor Freecreditscore provide fico mortgage scores ...there is a "sticky" post at the top of this forum that will explain the diference, why its important, and where to best get them ...hth

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.