cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will multiple mortgage lates mean a denial?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Will multiple mortgage lates mean a denial?

Thank you. Great advice. 

I was hoping that I may have a shot with a conventional loan down the road!  I have the down payment and have a bit of equity in my home as well.

I thought I knew everything about HIPAA, since I work in healthcare! Had no idea I could use it to get a delete! Thank you so much!

Message 21 of 28
coterotie
Established Contributor

Hey my wife is director of HIPAA and Security for a major University hospital system and she doesn't know about it.

@JSHammet wrote:

Thank you. Great advice. 

I was hoping that I may have a shot with a conventional loan down the road!  I have the down payment and have a bit of equity in my home as well.

I thought I knew everything about HIPAA, since I work in healthcare! Had no idea I could use it to get a delete! Thank you so much!

Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

DallasLoanGuy,

Thank you for your input.

So you wouldn't touch it even if I had shown 12-18 months of everything on-time prior to it hitting your desk?

Do you think I have about the same wait time as someone with a foreclosure - and assuming I have squeaky, clean

credit from here on out; no lates, low utilization, no collections, and a reasonable increase to my fico score?

Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

DallasLoanGuy,

Thank you for your input.

So you wouldn't touch it even if I had shown 12-18 months of everything on-time prior to it hitting your desk?

Do you think I have about the same wait time as someone with a foreclosure - and assuming I have squeaky, clean

credit from here on out; no lates, low utilization, no collections, and a reasonable increase to my fico score?

Thank you!

Message 24 of 28
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

i didnt realize you were looking 18 months down the road.

expect a manual underwrite and the tight guidelines that entails. but you need to be perfect from here on

Retired Lender
Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great! 

Thank you for that! Makes me a bit hopeful again!

Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1

Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

+2

@JSHammet wrote:

Can I even qualify for another mortgage?

I am wondering about the underwriting process once I have a qualifying credit score.

Looking to qualify for another mortage in about a year. 

I am salaried at $82K- started job last month, new job (but not new to the field)

The following are mortgage lates:

I have 30 day lates for:  8-12, 9-12, 11-12 

I have a 30 day late for every month in 2013, except for May and July

I have a 30 day late for 1-14, 2-14, 5-14

I have a 60 day for 3-14, 4-15, 6-14, 7-14, 8-14

and one 90 day in 9-14

On October 26th, I paid $5624 and brought it current, 

I have one paid judgment on my report,  

$50 paid medical collection,

few lates on student loans that are going into repayment in January (previously deferred) 

and a car that was paid in full in 2011, but reporting as a paid charge off since it was late.

Is 12 month on-time payments enough?

Any suggestions or thoughts?

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.