cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can now check your mortgage FICO score on MyFICO.

tag
HiLine
Blogger

You can now check your mortgage FICO score on MyFICO.

When you purchase a 3-bureau score report from MyFICO, allegedly, you can view 6 different FICO scores on each of the Experian and Equifax reports, including the mortgage FICO score. As of now, Transunion doesn't have the extra score versions yet, but they are expected to follow suit.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/More-scores-from-myFICO-aka-best-consumer-frie...

So now you know EXACTLY where you stand, credit-score wise, for your future mortgage application Smiley Happy

Notice the updated product description:

MyFICO products.png

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Re: You can now check your mortgage FICO score on MyFICO.

Wait, so after years of getting stuff in order to get a mortgage and having no idea where I actually stand credit score-wise, they finally make mortgage scores available NOW THAT I HAVE NO NEED FOR THEM!?! Go figure!

I'm excited about this though. This will make a lot of people's lives a lot easier!!

Well Done, myfico, well done!!!
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 2 of 17
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Grin.

To be clear can only get the EX and EQ versions of the mortgage trifecta; however, if you know 2/3 going into your loan app, you know the maximum and minimum possible scores for your application since the middle score is picked on the trimerge report.

        
Message 3 of 17
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Agreed! It's a win win for consumers.
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think this should be a Sticky!..

Message 5 of 17
Peter1142
Established Contributor

It says it is available for score watch... I see no such score.

Message 6 of 17
bdhu2001
Valued Contributor

@Peter1142 wrote:

It says it is available for score watch... I see no such score.

Some people have said they've had to refresh to see the score. Otherwise it may be with your next report since it didn't start until 1/30/15. You could also call customer service, but thanks for the reminder about score watch. It's a better way to get my EQ FICO score for months 3 - 6 to see if the simulator was correct about my score changes. Especially if they have the normal $4.95 for first month.

Original Mortgage maturity Sept 2044; Refi maturity Dec 2030
Starting Score: EX 751 EQ 720 TU 737 on 4/9/14
Current Score: EX 849 EQ 835 TU 843
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

So if you currently have scorewatch - it is not available until you purchase a new report.  The scores are only good for one time - you have to purchase a new report everytime.  Just got off the phone with customer service.

Message 8 of 17
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

This comes at a GREAT time for me with an auto loan and mortgage in my near future! Smiley Very Happy

CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick Question to anyone, do the Mortage scores Update  daily like the current scores on fico 8?

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.