SRob10
Valued Member

Re: cleared to close today

Yeaaaaaaah congratulations Wendlan!!!!!
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

We signed at 430! They never sent my total amount so I wired 5k more than they needed to the title company so it wouldn't get delayed for another day. Now, we are waiting on funding which I'm being told will be tomorrow.
When is yours expected to fund?
Message 14 of 17
wendlan
Regular Contributor

Mine must have been funded already because they had all the checks cut and handed out and they gave me the keys and said we are all done. They didn't give me the amount for my check till around 1:30 pm for 5 pm closing. Can't believe it is over! My mortgage is $37 less than my rent...

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

So happy for you!!! I'm praying ours gets funded without any delays tomorrow so we can finally breath again too!
Message 16 of 17
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  To you and MrsWatts!!!!!

Now, you can breathe....then get stressed all over again with packing/moving/unpacking!  LOL

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.