Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

foreclosure question

tag
luckyashes04
New Contributor

foreclosure question

My husband was not able to pay his mortgage in 2007 due to his ex wife and he divorcing. He said he thinks he reached a deal with the mortgage company before it became an offical foreclosure. His credit report says it's paid as agreed as well as effected by a natural disaster( he's not sure what that means). He doesn't remember if it went to a full out foreclosure. However on the public records it has a notice of defult. So my question is....has anyone ever heard of a foreclosure but showing paid as agreed on credit report?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Re: foreclosure question

I haven't but I only have experience with what was on my credit report after the foreclosure, which was 7 years ago.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 2 of 3
luckyashes04
New Contributor

Re: foreclosure question

Did it show a foreclosure?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.