Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help with morgage scores info

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

help with morgage scores info

ok on 9/19/16 i got the 3b myfico my morgage scores was EQ578TU612EX615 my fico 8 scores now have raised EQ72TU37EX37 points do you think my morgage scores jumped up,i went to morgage lender yesterday i knew more than her about raising credit score,i know i need at least a 640 middle score for best loan options,i know if i add up what my fico 8 scores was 9/19/16 with my morgage scores then my morgage scores all 3 are above 650 but im sure itdoesnt work like that.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: help with morgage scores info

The mortgage lenders use mortgage scores to determine your eligibility. 

Look up to the top of this page and read the sticky thread by Revelate explaining the mortgage scores.

You are right - they do not add your increase on one scoring formula to another scoring formula to see if you qualify.  What is used is the mid-score when they pull your tri-merge report. If you have two or more applicants on the loan application, the lender will use the lowest mid-score to qualify for the loan. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.