cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

late 30 days and go into underwriting tomorrow.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

late 30 days and go into underwriting tomorrow.

Help, so long story short everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. I will go into underwrittting tomorrow and I was a co signer for a auto loan and they paid paid late and it now shows GM account flagged with a 30 day past due as soon as i seen this i had the person i co signed trade in there car and get me off the loan ASAP. Then after that i dont know why but i made a payment for my credit card but for watever reason payment did not go through I already have bills on auto payments with this credit card so after my payment bounce and got charged with fees along with all my autopayments they reported to my credit file with OVER THE LIMIT, I immediatly called the credit card company made a debit card payment and they have advised they cant report early the best thing they can do is fax me a letter advising my new balance , I asked the person im working with if he can help wiht a rescore but he did NOT see a issue. question is will they denie my loan after all those hit i still have a credit score of 650 to qualify me for my FHA and i fixed the mistakes that happened the best of my ability, is there anyone who is familiar with anything like this. im freaking out. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: late 30 days and go into underwriting tomorrow.

@Anonymous wrote:

Help, so long story short everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. I will go into underwrittting tomorrow and I was a co signer for a auto loan and they paid paid late and it now shows GM account flagged with a 30 day past due as soon as i seen this i had the person i co signed trade in there car and get me off the loan ASAP. Then after that i dont know why but i made a payment for my credit card but for watever reason payment did not go through I already have bills on auto payments with this credit card so after my payment bounce and got charged with fees along with all my autopayments they reported to my credit file with OVER THE LIMIT, I immediatly called the credit card company made a debit card payment and they have advised they cant report early the best thing they can do is fax me a letter advising my new balance , I asked the person im working with if he can help wiht a rescore but he did NOT see a issue. question is will they denie my loan after all those hit i still have a credit score of 650 to qualify me for my FHA and i fixed the mistakes that happened the best of my ability, is there anyone who is familiar with anything like this. im freaking out. 

This sound really stressful. So is your credit still going to be dinged or how will the rescore help here? There definitely are such things as rapid rescores, I've had them done so all hope is definitely not lost if that's what you need to do.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wanted him to do the rescore so it could at least help wiht updating my new balance for the credit card

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

He did advised they dont pull my credit they will do a refresh im not sure what that is. 

Message 4 of 5
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

The refresh is to look for new accounts or additional debts that would impact your DTI ratio. If they repull your scores, the recent 30 day late pay will probably hurt you. I would try to call the auto loan company and ask for goodwill and also write a goodwill letter.

I will be praying for you! This sounds really stressful!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.