cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

married with credit and financial woes!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: married with credit and financial woes!!

Mickie08,

Another option besides FHA loans is the Affordable Housing Program through the Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta. FHLB Atlanta is a lending institution to member banks, providing discounted loan products to banking institutions, and like Fannie and Freddie, they are a GSE, and there are 12 district banks. Individuals can apply for matching downpayment assistance funds through the IDA program or other similar loan programs.

To get started, folks should visit the FHLB Bank of Atlanta or FHLB Bank for their district. On the home page,  click on First-time homebuyer, the next page will have an embedded link called: View Related Documents, link  to request a starter information packet on how to apply for their home and necessary Bank documents.

(http://corp.fhlbatl.com/documents.aspx?id=544)

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

This post is a few months old. It seems a lot of new posters are digging up old threads by accident. Probably by using the search feature and not realizing the dates are older.  Just thought I'd let everyone know incase they didn't realize it. I've read through a few and was just about to post before realizing how old they were.
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
This post is a few months old. It seems a lot of new posters are digging up old threads by accident. Probably by using the search feature and not realizing the dates are older.  Just thought I'd let everyone know incase they didn't realize it. I've read through a few and was just about to post before realizing how old they were.

MyFico dug it up and linked to the thread in a newsletter.  Guess they couldn't find any recent ones they liked..lol.

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ha, is that what happened? Did they link to a few others that were oldies as well? I noticed a few posts that brought back to life a few days ago.
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, they linked a handful.  Mostly where headlines included words like marriage and old girlfriend.  Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 17
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

At least the search feature is being utilized!
Message 16 of 17
mamalawery
New Contributor

thanks for the info sflizbeth. i still check my old threads.

***I was an app addict, and I'm not ashamed to say it!***
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.