Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFico vs equifax scorepower

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

myFico vs equifax scorepower

Equifax score on myFICO currently 651. Finally took advice I found here and payed the 19.95 for Equifax score power and it was 658. Am I correct in understanding that this would be the equifax score that most lenders would see? I don't think there is a way to check my other scores without having a lender pull done right.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Warrior2000
Regular Contributor

Re: myFico vs equifax scorepower

I ran ScorePower and was a 645, the same day, My LO ran my Eq only and got 645
Message 2 of 4
newstart2010
Blogger

I'm under that impression, and was told by our LO that the score from EQ score power would be what he would be needing.  We need at least 640.  My husband's EQ 04 score is 650 with balances we will rapid rescore to show paid off.  My EQ 04 score is 752.  We have no idea what the other scores are since there is no way to pull them.  So our fingers are crossed that we are looking at similar scores with EX and TU.

I live my life like I type, fast and with a lot of mistakes.
Spacebar broken. Watch for finger.

02/04/2015 || TU 08: 728 EX 08: 709 EQ 08: 748

Message 3 of 4
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

OP, you are correct!

Good Luck!

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.