cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

prequalification from American Financing Corp but a little worried.

tag
dtafoya
Established Member

prequalification from American Financing Corp but a little worried.

So I heard a radio ad and it caught my attention. I filled out there app online thinking it was a local New Mexico company. They called me back and first thing I noticed was there area  code. I gave them my info and they said they would call me back and talk about my loan. I got an email that same day saying they wanted to go over my approval and would like to meet with me at 7Pm Friday at my house. I don't live by myself right now so I said I would like to meet at there office they said they would try to schedule it for Monday at there office. I went to meet them on Monday at there "office". It was a office that different company's go to for meetings. Im not sure if its just me being worried for no reason our if I have a perfect reason to worry. The company is based in Aurora Co has anybody else used them for there home loan if so tell me your experience.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
BrianB_The_Loan_Professor
Valued Contributor

Re: prequalification from American Financing Corp but a little worried.

There are a lot of independent agents that work away from their main offices - Any time you apply online you roll the dice on who you will be dealing with.

These days you only need a phone a computer and a fax machine . I would go and see how you feel after you meet with the person - Then decide how to proceed - you are not committed at this point

Brian

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian B The Loan Professor
Mortgage Banker - offering FHA, VA, USDA , and Conventional mortgages in all 50 states -

If I do not respond to a follow up question please feel free to contact me directly
Message 2 of 3
xecutech
Contributor

Re: prequalification from American Financing Corp but a little worried.

I think I would google for reviews and maybe check with the Better Business Bureau before I get to deep.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.