cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"file is in line to clear" but...

tag
rxmacguy1

"file is in line to clear" but...

I have been on this site for a long time and it has been a great help to get me to where I am at today.  This morning I emailed my broker and asked for an update.   He replied back with the following:

"the file is in line to be cleared to close.  trying to get a little info on deck, and workshop added to garage.  waiting to hear from realtor"

Any idea as to what this means?

This sort of freaked me out a bit.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: "file is in line to clear" but...

@rxmacguy1 wrote:

I have been on this site for a long time and it has been a great help to get me to where I am at today.  This morning I emailed my broker and asked for an update.   He replied back with the following:

"the file is in line to be cleared to close.  trying to get a little info on deck, and workshop added to garage.  waiting to hear from realtor"

Any idea as to what this means?

This sort of freaked me out a bit.

most of the conditions have been submitted to underwriter. but he still has one condition he is working on?!?!

i dont know why he needs the info. you will have to ask him.

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 8
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Ask the broker - "What does this mean?  What information can I provide to you to help the file clear?"

Message 3 of 8
payingoffdebt001
Frequent Contributor

sounds to me a deck was built and the lender wants to make sure it passes code or something?  Must of had a question arise about it.  Then the same with the workshop - must be part of the purchase and not built yet.  THOSE are my guesses.  Must of been some last minute things they noticed not complete yet nor inspected?????

Message 4 of 8
rxmacguy1

Heard back from the LO today... The home was advertised with "new workshop and deck" so the underwriter wanted to see that the current homeowner pulled all necessary permits.  Turns out he did.  Cleared to close, closing on March 25th.

Message 5 of 8
jkwheaton78
Regular Contributor

Woo Hoo Congrats!

Starting Score: 553
Current Score: 710
Goal Score: 659

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

8/18/2012 Lender Pull:
EX:659
EQ: 553
TU: 520
Goal: 659
Message 6 of 8
cclee
Regular Contributor

Congrats!!!

In The Garden Until 11/01/15 - Last App 11/03/13
Message 7 of 8
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.