Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"uploaded conditions to investor"?

tag
LynGene
New Contributor

"uploaded conditions to investor"?

I have no idea what this means.  Hubby forwarded the email from the credit union contact to me, and it said, "As of today we have uploaded all conditions to the investor."  Where does this fit into the home buying process?  I've never seen the wording before.  I left a voicemail, but I was hoping someone here might know!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: "uploaded conditions to investor"?

typically this means that the loan is conditionally approved. the loan officer gathers documents to satisfy the conditions. those docs are uploaded to underwriting. or in this case, it appears, uploaded to the actual bank's uw that is doing the deal. looks like the company you are working with is brokering the loan, not doing it inhouse

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 5
LynGene
New Contributor

Thanks DallasLoanGuy... that makes much more sense!

Message 3 of 5
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Who originated the emai? Sounds like a loan processor. If a loan officer used words like that to communicate with a borrower, he should be shoveling poop for a while. 

Message 4 of 5
LynGene
New Contributor

Haha, EZDriver!  It was a 'mortgage originator' - not that I know what that is either.  I have learned to set my expectations low at this point.  Live & learn!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.