cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

signed loan docs last night JUST WAITING FOR FUNDING AND RECORDING!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

signed loan docs last night JUST WAITING FOR FUNDING AND RECORDING!!

YAY we signed last night!!! loan docs were fedex'ed to the lender!! sooooo they tell me 3 business days is what it usually takes to FUND and RECORD Smiley Happy soooo excited this is almost over! we are already 2 weeks over our original closing date do to all the delays that popped up. did final walk thru last night i didnt want to leave Smiley Sad call me a home owner in about 3 more days when we get the call to pick up the KEYS Smiley Very Happy 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
indecison
Regular Contributor

Re: signed loan docs last night JUST WAITING FOR FUNDING AND RECORDING!!

Congrats!!!

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. What type of loan? And since you were two weeks past did u have to sign an extension? Thanks
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its a FHA loan.

our original date to close was july 17th! got extended to the 27th then again to the 10th of Aug.. even tho we will be getting keys soon. yes we had to sign a extension both times. this time they are charging us 50$ per day we go over! yikesBUT my realestae agent is having them take it out of his commision insead of from us Smiley Happy they waved the fee the first extension, it was suposed to be 200 a day but they lowered it to 50 thank goodness. But at this point in the game i didnt want to hassle with saying no... i just wanted things to move as quickly as possible and they did right after signing that last extension!!

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!  One of the BEST feelings in the world!  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Congrats.  Hit us back when you have your keys in handSmiley Tongue

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 7 of 8
vlaw1084
Contributor

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!  Smiley Happy)  YOU'VE MADE IT  ENJOY THE MOMENT FOR IT IS YOURS!!!!!!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.