Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent: need refi on single tract w 2 addresss

tag
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

urgent: need refi on single tract w 2 addresss

hi, nfcu just shot me down.  bad.  tract has 2 addresses and 2 homes on it with separate addresses.  want to pull out $650K @ 30 years.  lot value is 2-3x that but again there are 2 dwellings on the properly.  Thank you!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: urgent: need refi on single tract w 2 addresss

Sounds like it might be a 2-unit property/duplex.  Does NFCU do 2-unit properties?  If they don't, then that might've been the issue.

How many gas meters are there?

Was an appraisal done?

Doing a cash out refinance on a 2-unit property up to 70-75% LTV is pretty common.  Before you get too far, confirm that the lender can do 2-unit properties.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 4
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@ShanetheMortgageMan wrote:

Sounds like it might be a 2-unit property/duplex.  Does NFCU do 2-unit properties?  If they don't, then that might've been the issue.

How many gas meters are there?

Was an appraisal done?

Doing a cash out refinance on a 2-unit property up to 70-75% LTV is pretty common.  Before you get too far, confirm that the lender can do 2-unit properties.

nfcu does not, that is the reason for my post.  its a 2 meter property, think farm except this is in 90210.  I need a lender that does this sort of thing, that is the reason for my post.  thx

Message 3 of 4
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

As long as your credit, income & reserves check out then shouldn't be a problem to get it accomplished.  Just be upfront about the type of property to help eliminate going down the wrong path again.

Wasn't aware of any farms in Beverly Hills, unless you are referring to the restaurant.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.