Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usda is killing me!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

usda is killing me!

Day 13 and still no word! I'm going crazy.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: usda is killing me!

Hang in there!
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sorry leppy, I don't know how you're standing it, I would be insane by now! I was wondering about you this morning, and sad to see your post when I got home from work. Hang on  little longer, they can't take too much more time I wouldn't think...

Message 3 of 7
basballguy
Frequent Contributor

are you guaranteed or direct?

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Guaranteed. It was expected to be back last week. Missed our closing date. Set up another for this Wednesday, missed that, set up one for tomorrow but I guess that's not going to happen. My LO said it's typical of the government and not too worry.

How are you enjoying your home BH?
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

How are you enjoying your home BH?

We're not actually in it yet. I have moved a few boxes over, but need to pack & move some more this weekend. We have a U-haul reserved for next weekend and we plan to get entirely moved then.

Message 6 of 7
HindSight_20_20
Frequent Contributor

leppy2,

Hang in there we had to change our closing also - you are getting close!

Goal Score: EX 700|TU 700|EQ700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

HiltonHonors AMEX 2K | Amazon Store CC $800 | Bed Bath & Beyond 2K | Lowes CC 11K | Cap 1 Secured $500 | Cap 1 Plat $300 | Cap 1 Savor 1K |Citi Secured $200 | Target $500 | Kohl's $1K | Truist Cashback 4.5K | Penfed Power Cash Back 3.5K |Apple Pay CC 3K | Venmo Sig Visa 7.5K | SECU 13.5K | Bragg Mutual FCU 10K | Best Buy Citi Visa $2.5K | DiscoverIT CB 11.5K
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.