Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

waiting on that c2c

tag
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

waiting on that c2c

so glad I keep checking up on things.  Friday my builder told my mortage lender that they could order the final assessment.  So they did for the weekend.  Well I don't trust things so went out to check it out saturday to make sure all was ready and yes the yard was in but the plumbing was still not connected in the guest bath.  I knew for FHA it would need to be so I stoped by the office and asked.  She said "the assessor will just walk around" I was like um no i don't think so its fha.  She called the main office and then said "oh we need to know its FHA" Sorry but its been on the the contract from the beginning it was FHA as well as I told the project lead when we did the walk thru Wednesday.   

Now the builder wasn't actaully workign this weekend but they did get the plubmer out and I got a call in the afternoon that it was done.

So today I went by and all the fans in the bathrooms and lightetc were on so I think the assessor must have been by already who else would leave all the vent fans on.  LOL

The only thing that has been left was the final report from the assessor and the certificate of occupancy.  So I tihink we will have the finall assessment tomorrow and that just leaves hoping the county will get the COO done.  Close i currently set for Wednesday at 10:00 with my final walkthru at 8:30 AM.   I so hope to hear those 3 words tomorrow so I can quit stressing.  but if the county doesn't inspect till monday i may be tuesday.  I really don't want the county to be my holdup.  

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: waiting on that c2c

It all looks good for your CTC ... unless you went out and bought a nice red Corvette last night! All the best gettingt o the finish line.

Message 2 of 8
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

looking good!!!  

Retired Lender
Message 3 of 8
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

Smiley FrustratedDelayed to Friday.  NOT due to ANYTHING loan wize but the Certificate of Occupancy.  The county came out and did the inspection and we passed but they said 3 days to get the certificate.  Which put Wednesday out so now we are on Friday but don't knwo the time yet.  My lender sent me the amount to wire and said I will get some back.  It was just after 4 so I will wire tomorrow when the bank opens.  

SO CLOSE but yet so FAR.  I have been so good about not getting to exicted or to stressed but the delay is wearing on the resolve.  I already gave info to appt and I don't want to close thanksgiving week as I have plans already.

Actually kinda glad I am buzy at work it keeps me from only thinking of it.

In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 4 of 8
justrock
Frequent Contributor

I'm waiting for my clear to close also.  Got my commitment letter 10 days ago.  Survey is in, met all my conditions in minutes of receiving them.  I don't know what the hold up  is but the house I am buying is vacant and looks it and it's making me nervous.  Supposed to close 11/25, have the day off along with the 26-30th.  It will stink if I can't move boxes that weekend.

Starting Score: 597
Current Score: TU 720 EQ 648

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 8
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

GOT THE CLEAR TO CLOSE!!!!!!

now set for 1:00 onFriday

Assuming the certificate of occupancy comes in.  I hope so the inspection was monday i hope they have it by friday Smiley Sad  Ireally don't want to close thanksgiving week

Message 6 of 8
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

cool

Retired Lender
Message 7 of 8
Legal_Girl
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your new home.  It's a wonderful feeling when you walk out of that title office or atty's office or wherever you close, with keys in your hand to your new home.  What a great 'Thanksgiving' gift......

Homeowner Again as of July 17, 2014. Thanks to the VA and NFCU. FICOs EQ - 786/EX - 782/TU - 778/Quicksilver $3,500 / Cred 1 $2,875 / 1st Natl $4,250/ Kohls Visa $5k / Mercury MC $5,850 / NFCU Visa Sig Cash Rew $27k/ Lowes $25k / Best Buy Visa $11k/ NFCU LOC $15k / Walmart MC $7.5k / Chase Freedom Unlimited $1,500 / Discover IT $27,000 / Discover IT Chrome $21,500 / Citi DC $7,300 / AMEX Blue Cash Preferred $17,500 / Citi Simplicity $18,500 / Citi Premier $8,200 / Care Credit $10k/ AMEX Gold - NSL / Chase Sapphire Preferred $20,500
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.