cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what could be thte hold up on these docs!!? im going crazy!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

what could be thte hold up on these docs!!? im going crazy!

i could just scream! its delay after delay! 2 weeks ago got a call, docs came in but they had the wrong purchase price on them (sellers lowered price due to appraisal) sent for correct docs.. was told theyd be in last wednsday thursaday that the LATEST! fast forward to TODAY... STILL NOTHING! called agent yesterday says hes triying to figure out whats the hold up, called loan officer shes OUT OF TOWN!  im trying not to go craxy i caled him yesterday he said hed call me when he gets the answers i m tring hard not to bug the shiiiii out of these people BUT i gave my 30 day notice july 3rd so i have to be out of my rental by August 3rd! (loan officer assured me it was OK to give my 3o day "we'll definently be closed by Aug"

i cant help but stress out! my close day is set for the 27th (origionally the 13th) .. they already extended it and thats going on 60 days to close! 60 DAYS ive been thru this worry hell! NOW that we are at the end im goin nuts i cant take another dfelay i dont want to be homeless come the 3rd Smiley Frustrated i thnk im going to be sick!! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: what could be thte hold up on these docs!!? im going crazy!

*oh and after signing docs its going to take 3 days for it to fund and record then we get keys so for me to have a home by aug 3rd we have to sign by the 31st Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.