Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

work history question

tag
rred4
Regular Contributor

work history question

My Fico score Transunion 745 Equifax 770 Experian ? but its usaully the my high score. I have $11,000 for down payment . 2011 total income was$58,904,2012 was$33,676 and 2013 was $62,523 and since becoming full time im on track to make at least $70, 000 base pay. As you can see the problem is in 2012 there was a liltte labor dispute and i was laid off so $10,797 of that year was from unemployment and $22,879 was from actual paychecks. So will this hurt me in getting approved for a loan and does the unemployment even count as income. Looking for condo in chicago Il. Only dept i have is an $19,000 student loan just paid my Amex down to zero and student loan payment is $150 a month

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 750(EQ) 746(TU)
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
fot1
Established Contributor

Re: work history question

I wouldn't sweat the unemployement.. As long as you haven't switched job fields or anything like that.  Looking at last years income and your current pay stubs you should be fine with that.

Too many to list..
Message 2 of 5
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

You should be fine to qualify at your current salary.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 3 of 5
rred4
Regular Contributor

Thanks im going to apply at wells fargo,and quickens loans because i read they do their underwriting first and what do you think of BOA

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 750(EQ) 746(TU)
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 5
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

no worries on the layoff....

apply with confidence

Retired Lender
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.