nothingman02
Valued Contributor

Re: Free FICO scores for online banking customers

or rather wells fargo actually....wachovias gonna be no more...Smiley Sad
Message 21 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your efforts to get consumers to pay more attention to their scores. As they know more they become more credit worthy through better credit management.

Message 22 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

i hope this does occur.  i have bank of america  and state employee credit union of maryland and i am desperately  trying to keep up with my fico's
Message 23 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have read the replys to the FICO onlime banking question. Can anyone give us a listing of banks who offer that service now?  I would be interested in moving my banking needs to them...

Tnx,

Brodave

Message 24 of 56
Thunderseven
Regular Contributor

Just a quick question and it may have already been asked and I missed it.  Would these free scores, requiring an inquiry from the CRA's be a soft pull or a hard?  Or does this even apply to this new "offer"?
Thunderseven.....TU-8 835 (11/02/2023) EQ-8 822 (11/02/2023) EX-8 828 (11/02/2023) I don't ask for much, the truth will do just fine....
Message 25 of 56
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Brodave wrote:

Hi,

I have read the replys to the FICO onlime banking question. Can anyone give us a listing of banks who offer that service now?  I would be interested in moving my banking needs to them...

Tnx,

Brodave

Good question! I'll see about getting a list for you. Stay tuned...
Message 26 of 56
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Thunderseven wrote:
Just a quick question and it may have already been asked and I missed it.  Would these free scores, requiring an inquiry from the CRA's be a soft pull or a hard?  Or does this even apply to this new "offer"?
The inquiries from the Scores on Statements program are soft (account review) inquiries.
Message 27 of 56
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Brodave wrote:

Hi,

Tnx,

Brodave

While we expect there to be more banks offering these scores soon, currently they're available to customers of Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union (PSECU) and HSBC for their Sears and Kmart cardholders. Smiley Happy

Message Edited by Barry on 03-26-2009 05:53 PM
Message 28 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

For those who actually have a credit situation worth attempting to manage, I believe this is a great idea.  It would help centralize the financial lives of consumers, putting their credit information where they already regularly go for financial data: their online banking center.

In an era when the average netizen has something over a dozen passwords, sites and logins, anything that reduces that down is a blessing.

Message 29 of 56
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita
Moved:

I have moved Nugirl2009's post to Rebuilding Your Credit. New title: Credit ruined after medical disaster --what now?

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 04-24-2009 05:28 AM

Message 30 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.