cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$150 signup bonus US BANK - did you get it?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

$150 signup bonus US BANK - did you get it?

I made 2 bill pays 2 weeks ago and still waiting...  

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: $150 signup bonus US BANK - did you get it?

Most banks give the payout when statement cuts.  If you have not received it after that time then you should ring them and see what the hold up is.

Message 2 of 9
celluloid17
Established Contributor

My checking account was officially opened on 7/21 (6 days and one verification phone call after I began the process on 7/15).  I immediately set up bill pay and made more than two bill payments to other credit cards.  I received the $125 "Adjusted Interest" bonus on 8/7.  Was the extra $25 for setting up the savings or money market account??

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@celluloid17 wrote:

My checking account was officially opened on 7/21 (6 days and one verification phone call after I began the process on 7/15).  I immediately set up bill pay and made more than two bill payments to other credit cards.  I received the $125 "Adjusted Interest" bonus on 8/7.  Was the extra $25 for setting up the savings or money market account??

No... that was the bonus.

Maximum bonus amount: $125

Requirements: Direct deposits totaling $500 or two bill payments

Credit card funding: Upto $500. (Thats how i met my requirement but i also did the two bill payments as well.)

Expiration date: August 10th, 2015

When you get Gold or Silver Checking, then you are eligible for S.T.A.R.T for another free $100 bonus on top of the $125 for opening a Silver or Gold checking. Totaling $225.

The U.S. Bank (S.T.A.R.T) program $100 in Rewards Cards is a financial incentive for savers and rewards customers obtaining and maintaining a $1,000 savings account balance. After reaching a balance of $1,000 in your savings account, they will award you a $50 U.S. Bank Rewards Visa Card. Keep a balance of $1,000 or more for a year and earn another $50 Rewards Card.

I didnt go for the extra $100 opening a savings account. I just did the $125 opening a checking account. 

Message 4 of 9
celluloid17
Established Contributor

From what I've read on another forum, it seems like a lot of people got their bonus on 7/21.  I got mine on 8/7.  Perhaps they payout twice a month on the 7th and 21st??

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@celluloid17 wrote:

From what I've read on another forum, it seems like a lot of people got their bonus on 7/21.  I got mine on 8/7.  Perhaps they payout twice a month on the 7th and 21st??

I dont know. I did my bill payments on 7/28 so i guess ill wait until 8/21 and see if i get the bonus then. 

Message 6 of 9
celluloid17
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@celluloid17 wrote:

I dont know. I did my bill payments on 7/28 so i guess ill wait until 8/21 and see if i get the bonus then. 

I would call US Bank and make sure the promo code was applied when you signed up for the checking account.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should look the conditions for the particular promo you applied. The one I applied for recently with US Bank states they pay the $125 bonus 60 days after the bonus criteria have been met. 

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.