Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Chase logins

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 Chase logins

I’m sure I’m posting this in the wrong thread, so please move it if it would be appropriate elsewhere...

I have 2 chase logins. 1 personal and 1 business. I am keeping them separate so I can still get the “selected for you offers” that I can’t get with just a business primary login (per a branch manager).

Does anyone know if it would trigger some type of chase fraud alert to check each account with my Chase app? I didn’t know if something would create a red flag by using 2 different Logins on the same app?

Thanks
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

Re: 2 Chase logins

Nope. I do it all the time.

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 2 of 7
imaximous
Valued Contributor

They told you that if you have a business online account, and then merge your personal accounts into it, you won’t get offers anymore? 🙀
I guess we’ve been doing it all wrong. DW and I have 4 logins but the 2 business logins have all accounts merged into them.
Is that a fact?
Message 3 of 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

What are we defining as offers?

My accounts are merged haven't noticed anything weird from it.

        
Message 4 of 7
Lurker22
Frequent Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

What are we defining as offers?

My accounts are merged haven't noticed anything weird from it.

Ditto

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do it all the time - no issues :-)

Message 6 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
I’m sure I’m posting this in the wrong thread, so please move it if it would be appropriate elsewhere...

I have 2 chase logins. 1 personal and 1 business. I am keeping them separate so I can still get the “selected for you offers” that I can’t get with just a business primary login (per a branch manager).

Does anyone know if it would trigger some type of chase fraud alert to check each account with my Chase app? I didn’t know if something would create a red flag by using 2 different Logins on the same app?

Thanks

I've never encountered any issues in getting pre-approval offers (whenever these are available).  And, definitely no 'fraud alert' instances when they were separate user IDs.  Your preference in keeping them separate of course.   That said, I was able to obtain a couple biz CCs (black star pre-approvals) through my merged profiles soooo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.