3% Rewards Checking Alternatives

tag
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: 3% Rewards Checking Alternatives

@PullingMeSoftly wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

Just a quick DP on the 2.5% AOD Kasasa Cash.  No interface to check on progress so it I can't know about Fake DD yet.  The Kasasa Savings is 1% and would be used for the balances above the $20k max in the Cash account.    Their ACH program is the best I have seen.  You can pull on a Sunday and have it reflect an available balance Monday AM...  insane.

I forgot to come back and post this.  An ACH from another account does indeed seem to satisfy the DD requirement.  I have switched my actual DD to AOD however do to the ease and quickness of both ACH and Bill Pay. 

Their acceptance of any ACH, of any amount, as DD has been great. 

Also adding that anyone with a P2 can open two accounts; P1 primary w/P2 co-signer and vice versa. $40k @3.3% yes please. (Hoop jumping included though...$.50 x 30 Amazon reloads = $15/mo, but $110/mo interest)

What are you loading on Amazon?  I have been drinking $120.00 in Dunkin Coffee to keep up.  Smiley Happy  What is P2?  Do you mean doubling up accounts between two people?  I have too much in my Cash Saver account, or enough to do this twice anyway.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 21 of 23
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@creditfan wrote:

lmcu and bcu

Wife has BCU going on.  Easy ACH $500 and 15 bill pays, originated on either end.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 22 of 23
ccquest
Established Contributor

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

What are you loading on Amazon?  I have been drinking $120.00 in Dunkin Coffee to keep up.  Smiley Happy  What is P2?  Do you mean doubling up accounts between two people?  I have too much in my Cash Saver account, or enough to do this twice anyway.

It's usually reloading to your gift card balance which you then naturally spend. It's a great spot to put the money because you know you'll use it eventually and it's easy to meet the minimum transaction count.

P2 is usually wife/husband/partner - "Player 2".

as of 1/1/23
Current Cards:
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.