Gmood1
Super Contributor

30,000 miles AA Citi checking account offer

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: 30,000 miles AA Citi checking account offer

Real good find a Gmood! I am wondering if it’s a sp to ge the checking acount? Any dp’s on this? I’m thinking about jumping on this offer especially since I can’t pay them enough to approve me for a credit card these days 😂😂 Get me some of them points one way or the other 😀

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 2 of 4
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@credit_endurance 

No HP my friend only a SP. I'm considering it myself for those 30,000 points! Smiley LOL

I opened a savings account with no HP. Closed it last week. It was a cluster! lol

The 30,000 may be worth the hassle for a few months.

Message 3 of 4
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Lol! Good to know my friend indeed. I recently opened up an 2.36% apy savings offer with them. No minimum deposit I believe deposits up to $50k includes a debit card as well. Thought it was a good deal until I found out that they have the fed withholding coming out throughout the year instead of end of year 😏. I might just be following suite and closing her on down as well lol! 

No harm,  no foul with the checking so will probably go for this one. Thanks again my friend 😀👍

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.