Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant CU Membership Pending

tag
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Alliant CU Membership Pending

So after months of back and forth I applied for Alliant membership. Went through the app and said yes to Checking and a debit card. Was expecting to fund the account but it’s pending. Guess it’s a no go for me.
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Alliant CU Membership Pending

@Caught750 wrote:
So after months of back and forth I applied for Alliant membership. Went through the app and said yes to Checking and a debit card. Was expecting to fund the account but it’s pending. Guess it’s a no go for me.

Prepare to jumps some hoops before you're allowed to do anything else. Alliant isn't as cut and dry as some other FIs and CUs.

I submitted verification several times before my account became active. Citi's New Accelerate savings was much easier to set up.

https://online.citi.com/US/banking/citi.action?ID=savings-account-overview&intc=BankingOverview_Cont...

Ally is also a breeze to set up in a few minutes https://www.ally.com/bank/online-savings-account/osa.html? 

Message 2 of 4
Caught750
Valued Contributor

I got the verification email this morning and uploaded the requested documents. Within an hour my application was approved and I’m able to access everything online!
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 3 of 4
Chelow
Regular Contributor

Congrats !!!!! 👍

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.