Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant CU Membership

tag
heyryan
Frequent Contributor

Re: Alliant CU Membership

Awesome, congrats Smiley Happy I hope your experience with them is as positive as mine has been!
Personal:

Business:

(TU Split File - FIXED!)
Message 11 of 17
Caught750
Valued Contributor

I just applied today and it’s pending. Guess it’s a no go for me...
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 12 of 17
Chelow
Regular Contributor

Hey @Chasing750 ! I’m sorry to hear that. But there’s still hope. There’s a lot of reviews that state pending and they just need to verify ID. Which eligibility method did you use ? Do you have a lot of bank accounts opened recently ? Are you considering giving them a call ?

Message 13 of 17
Caught750
Valued Contributor

I recently opened a second checking with Chase. I used the Charity eligibility. I tried calling but can’t do anything with membership during non branch hours apparently.
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 14 of 17
Chelow
Regular Contributor

I know the waiting for business hours is a struggle. I’m no expert, but You should be ok since you dropped some $$. I used the freelancers membership recommended by @Caardvark and had no issues, even tho I opened 1 savings and 1CD with Capital one a couple weeks prior applying. I really hope it works out for you. Keep us posted.

Message 15 of 17
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Thanks, I will. I can’t imagine it’ll be an issue and as I’ve read more it seems like they’ll just want a license, ss card, and util bill. Hopefully it’ll work out.
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 16 of 17
heyryan
Frequent Contributor

Manual review definitely isn't out of the ordinary. Check with them on Tuesday, and they should have it taken care of Smiley Happy
Personal:

Business:

(TU Split File - FIXED!)
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.