Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant Online Banking Redesign

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alliant Online Banking Redesign

For anyone who isn't aware, Alliant recently overhauled their online banking experience. It went from being functional but ugly to absolutely beautiful! The mobile verison may even look better than their app. Now here's to hoping that PenFed is next....

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Re: Alliant Online Banking Redesign

@Anonymous wrote:

For anyone who isn't aware, Alliant recently overhauled their online banking experience. It went from being functional but ugly to absolutely beautiful! The mobile verison may even look better than their app. Now here's to hoping that PenFed is next....

Oh that does look good. I haven't logged in for awhile. PenFed really needs help.

Message 2 of 5
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

It it's really nice!  Makes me really want to use them as my main bank again.

I've got some cards. Some are pretty, some are ugly. Some are more useful than others.
Message 3 of 5
Green456
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I stopped using PenFed because of their lack for mobile Safari support (it renders pages as it would on desktop with tiny font) and their mobile app consistently annoying me with pop up windows.

Message 4 of 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Huh the new Alliant interface is pretty nice; reminds me a lot more of the First Tech interface now and much better than before.

DCU went through an update somewhat recently, last Penfed update was better than before but still leaves something to be desired admittedly.

Nice to see more CU's moving towards more modern UI design, still a bunch of clunky user interfaces out there in the financial services world.  USBank and MUFG, two industry players much larger than any CU: charitably described as Web 1.0 =/.

        
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.