Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant raised savings rate to 2.10%

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alliant raised savings rate to 2.10%

Not the highest but I'm glad they are staying competitive. 

Screenshot_20190206-120250_Gmail.jpg

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Alliant raised savings rate to 2.10%

@Anonymous wrote:

Not the highest but I'm glad they are staying competitive. 

Screenshot_20190206-120250_Gmail.jpg

they are still very competitive, and I like that they have a very competitive checking account rate as well, compared to the big brick and mortar banks.

With that being said i have been playing around with 1 month Tbills recently for my E-fund/savings. Been doing half tbills and half in alliiant savings account. Will see how that all plays out lol

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Alliant raised savings rate to 2.10%

I have banked with them now for a few years (auto loan, checking & savings), and they have been fantastic as an E-bank for me.  I live in Florida, so there are no physical branches for me, only limited reciprocal transactions via my local CU.  They offer ATM rebates, and if I remember correctly, they raised the savings rates at least 6-7 times in the last year.  I have been able to do everything over the phone or email, and they have always been friendly with no hoops to jump through.  I highly recommend them for anyone looking for a solid electronic alternative.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.