Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Personal Loan

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Amex Personal Loan

Finally pre qualified for the elusive Amex personal loan. Cant believe it. All my hard work with my second life with Amex, pif mentality, ontime payments, taking care of my credit, seems to finally help me.

Always get no offers and super quick answer. Today checking rates took longer than normal and when it came back i felt just like when i got back in with Amex last yearSmiley Happy. Was shocked to see up to 25k! Just wanted to share this with my fico fam, i owe so much to this forum and great community of peopleSmiley Happy Thank you all!
74 REPLIES 74
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Personal Loan

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Finally pre qualified for the elusive Amex personal loan. Cant believe it. All my hard work with my second life with Amex, pif mentality, ontime payments, taking care of my credit, seems to finally help me.

Always get no offers and super quick answer. Today checking rates took longer than normal and when it came back i felt just like when i got back in with Amex last yearSmiley Happy. Was shocked to see up to 25k! Just wanted to share this with my fico fam, i owe so much to this forum and great community of peopleSmiley Happy Thank you all!

Fantastic!!   I presume you're going to take advantage of that and work some magic?  Good news AJC!

Message 2 of 75
Medic981
Valued Contributor

I have followed your journey for the past year. I have seen your ups and downs. This is fantastic news. Congrats!

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 3 of 75
outofcredit
Established Contributor

Congrats AJC!!!  Glad to see all your hard work finally paying off.

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 4 of 75
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks guysSmiley Happy For sure i want to take advantage of this. It will allow me to save some money on the side. I would still like to pay it off early if possible but if i can be blessed with work and go the whole time frame making monthly payments,even better create more history.

What really makes me happy is this a legit lender and no need to look for help from Consumer FInancing companies. For some reason my Credit Unions, or banks ,wouldnt give me a loan with my debt load but im glad to see my actually using my credit and being responsible has paid off. Ill keep everyone up to date on this opportunitySmiley Happy
Message 5 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats my friend.  🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓

Message 6 of 75
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats my friend.  🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓

Thsnks buddy🤷‍♂️ This bacon is great!! Looks like your present this year will be courtesy of Amex😆 for Schneeshee!

Message 7 of 75
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

Congrats Joey. AMEX is a solid lender for you.
Message 8 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Congratulations!!!   I am so happy for you!

Message 9 of 75
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

WOW D 25K? I been prequal to 15k with 788 and 82K Income lol (-------------------- jealous LOL

CONGRATUTIONS.gif

Message 10 of 75
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.